Returns Term & Conditions
If you receive your order and it is not what you are expecting, it isn’t a problem – you can return it back to us within 30 days of receiving the goods for an exchange or refund, including the delivery charge if you return it within 7 days. Products that have been Made To order ( bespoke style, design or size), personalised or branded with a club logo will not be refunded or exchanged.
We offer two easy options for returning your purchases; Shop Returns Return your goods to our shop. Please bring your receipt with you as proof of purchase. Simply head to the till and don’t forget to bring the credit / debit card you paid with if applicable. Internet Returns Post the items back to our address below, enclosing a completed Internet Returns Form. Returning the unwanted item(s) is at your own cost. Please send the item(s) you wish to return to: Gee’s Active Sports Apparel, Unit 79, 6th Avenue, BSS House, Cheney Manor Industrial Estate, Cheney Manor, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN2 2PJ.
We suggest you use the Post Office “Signed For” option to return your item, taking care to obtain a proof of postage. Please pack the item(s) carefully; goods must arrive in a perfect and unused condition for the refund to be issued. If you return goods that have had the Gee’s Active swing tag removed or have been damaged, used, worn, soiled or washed we will be unable to provide a refund. If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact us by email email@example.com or by telephone 01793 480882. For full returns Terms & Conditions, see below:
Terms & Conditions
Before the goods are sent out to you. The contract between us only becomes binding at the point when we process your payment. Therefore you are free to cancel your order for any reason at any time before we dispatch the goods to you. After the goods have been sent to you.
- Once we have sent the goods out to you, you have a statutory right, known as a ‘seven day cooling off period’ to cancel your order. If you wish to take advantage of this, you must cancel your order within seven calendar days, starting the day after you receive the goods.
- This right of cancellation, return, or refund does not apply to the following goods:
have been damaged, used, worn, soiled or washed. products, where the “Brand Logo Swing Tag” label have been removed, have been personalised with a name, club logo, or any other embellishment as requested at the time of ordering or, made to a specific non-standard size etc.
Notifying us of your intention to cancel. You may telephone us on 01793 480882 to inform us of your intention to cancel. However, we require all cancellations to be confirmed in writing either:
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- by recorded delivery post to Gee’s Active Sports Apparel, Unit 79, 6th Avenue, BSS House, Cheney Manor Industrial Estate, Cheney Manor, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN2 2PJ.
Returning the cancelled goods. Once you have notified us of your wish to cancel, we require you to return the goods to us at your own expense within 7 days from notification by: a. filling out and enclosing our Internet Returns Form b. by post or courier, returning the goods to the following address: Gee’s Active Sports Apparel, Unit 79, 6th Avenue, BSS House, Cheney Manor Industrial Estate, Cheney Manor, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN2 2PJ. Refunding the cost of the goods to you. Once we have received the item(s) you wish to return, we will refund to you the price of the goods as soon as possible, and, in any event within 30 days. Original delivery charges will only be refunded in the event that the entire order is cancelled or returned. Our preferred method of repayment is to credit the refund back to the original credit/debit card with which you made the payment. If this method is not possible, we will issue a Gee’s Active credit note.
A. Return of goods which are not faulty.
You are free to return unwanted or unsuitable goods for up to 30 days after delivery, provided that:
- a. the goods are returned to us in a new, unused and re-sale-able condition. If the goods are not in a re-sale-able condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund, or deduct up to 50% of the purchase price from the refund amount;
- b. the goods are returned either in or with their original packaging, Brand Logo Swing Tags attached, not worn, soiled, washed and free from debris, animal hairs, dust, stains, marks.
- c. the goods are returned at your own expense and risk. We recommend using a recorded delivery service or equivalent as we cannot accept responsibility for goods lost or damaged in transit. If your item is excessively large or heavy we can arrange for a courier to collect it at a price which we will agree with you in advance. This price will then be deducted from your refund payment. If a refund is required:
- a. We will refund to you the price you paid for the goods, but not the original delivery charge. Refunds will be made as soon as possible after receipt by us of the returned goods and, in any event, not later than 30 days after receipt of the goods.
- b. We will apply the refund to the original credit/debit card with which you bought the item(s). If this method is not reasonably possible, we will issue you with a credit note to be used as payment for alternative Gee’s Active purchases. If an exchange of goods is required:
- a. After receipt of the returned items, we will send out to you an alternative product of your choice.
- b. If the new product is more expensive than the original product, the balance of the price owed to us, together with the delivery charge, will be charged to your original payment debit/credit card, or an alternative card, details of which will have been provided by you, prior to dispatching the goods to you.
- c. If the new product is cheaper than the original product, we will give you a refund for the balance. Special Offers. It is not always possible to exchange goods which were originally purchased as a Special Offer for the same price as the original Special Offer price. Special Offers are separate stock items to our normal discount items. Some items will have been selected as Special Offer goods due to their status, size or colour. Consequently, goods at the Special Offer price may only be available in a limited choice of size or colour. Also, by the time you wish to exchange the product, the Special Offer item may have sold out and the Special Offer price may no longer be available. The following items cannot be returned on the basis that they are unwanted or unsuitable: Products which have had the original brand logo swing tags removed, labels removed or have been used are soiled have an odour e.g. smoke, have been washed or have been damaged as a result of misuse and not in a clean and dry condition. We will not refund, exchange or issue a credit note for products personalised by appearance, embellishment, size or colour at you request. To help us process your return as quickly as possible, please print and fill out our Internet Returns Form and enclose it, together with your invoice / receipts sent out with your order, with the returned item(s). All returns should be sent: a) by post or courier to the following address: Gee’s Active Sports Apparel, Unit 79, 6th Avenue, BSS House, Cheney Manor Industrial Estate, Cheney Manor, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN2 2PJ. Please note that we reserve the right not to refund or replace any returns under this section if you fail to provide us with the invoice / receipts for the goods originally purchased.
B. Return of goods which are faulty; or not of satisfactory quality; or not fit for purpose; or which do not correspond to their description.
- a. If you wish to return goods which you believe are damaged or faulty, please telephone us on 01793 480882. We will discuss with you the best method of returning the item. If the item is a garment or is reasonably small, it can be sent by Royal Mail recorded delivery. We cannot accept responsibility for goods which are lost in transit. If the item is large or bulky we will arrange with you for it to be collected by courier. Please ensure that you fill out and enclose our Internet Returns Form with the goods.
- b. Upon receipt by us of the goods, we will examine them for damage: i) If the fault is obvious and inherent, we will process the refund, repair or exchange within 7 days of receipt of the goods; ii) If the fault is not obvious, we may need to retain the product for further testing. We normally expect to reply within 4 calendar weeks.
- c. In the event that the goods are found to be damaged or faulty, we will either:
- refund to you the price you paid for the goods, plus the original delivery cost, plus the cost to you of returning the goods to us; or, after consulting with you:
- send to you a replacement and refund to you the cost of returning the product; or
- have the product repaired, return it to you and refund you for the cost of returning the product.
- d. In the event that the fault or damage is not due to faulty manufacture, but to misuse or damage sustained after purchase, or subject to normal wear and tear, we will contact you to find out whether you wish the goods to be returned to you or repaired, if a repair is feasible. In these circumstances, both the cost of repair and return of the goods to you would be at your expense.
- e. In the event that the damage to the goods has been contributed to by you or the goods have been in your possession for a period of time, we may consider giving you a partial refund for the goods. e. In the event that the damage to the goods has been contributed to by you or the goods have been in your possession for a period of time, we may consider giving you a partial refund for the goods.